Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Mommy, Papa, Grandma Lady and I
headed out to Schuh Farms this afternoon...
What a FUN place, so much more then
a pumpkin patch!!!
Kind of made me want to consider a
career in farming...
Then it was time to pursue the
perfect pumpkin...

Decisions, Decisions...

We chose our favorite,
then it was off to explore more...
there was just enough room for me on top
to hitch a ride :)
Such a perfect fall day for a picture!!
And one with Grandma Lady...
And FINALLY a halfway decent picture
of mommy and I!!
These are very few and far between!
What a truly perfect afternoon,
and it got even better when
we went to Chuckwagon for dinner :)

2 comments:

Grandpa George said...

What a fun afternoon! You grow so fast that it is so important that we spend as much time as possible doing fun things! WOW!~ was this fun, picking just that favorite pumpkin to take home. Heck...we even got to have dinner at the "Chuckwagon" and watch the trains go round and round! I sure had fun! Thanks so much!
Papa

Loretta said...

What a beautiful day for everyone involved! I am so happy your are surrounded by many people that love you so dearly!