Saturday, December 19, 2009

A very crazy time of year!!

I have had another great
Pre-Christmas weekend!!

Friday night Grandma Lady and Mommy
took me to a Christmas Dinner at Church!

I have been introduced to candy canes,
and in case you cannot tell, i LOVE them!

Then, after a santa breakfast at my school
mommy and I went to this morning,
we headed up to Auntie Ann's house!



It was time for our Zeigen family Christmas,
and I was one LUCKY little boy this year!!

Santa even made a special stop just for me!!!

I was a little unsure at first,
but once I saw all the fun stuff he
wanted to give me,
I got pretty into it!
And I have stuck with my story to all FOUR of
the Santa Clauses' I have seen this year,
I want a red bike and helmet...

However, even getting a bike and helmet
may not trump this Pre-Christmas surprise...

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Spencer,
Looks like you have been a very good boy this year! What a special treat ot have Santa come to see you! You are as beautiful as your Mommy. Merry Christmas to you both!
hugs,
YGA's

Weston and Merrick said...

What?! How did Santa know you love pudding and cheetos? You are so loved by everyone. Miss you!

Joyce said...

You are a wonderful little boy and we had so much fun with you up at Auntie Ann's. try not to eat all the pudding in 1 day!

papa loves you!!!