Saturday, October 17, 2009

SICK!! again...

I got sick yet again this week,
mommy and grandma had to take me
to urgent care Tuesday night,
I just wasnt acting like myself...
and I ended up having another ear infection
and yucky cough and runny nose...
SOOO... I spent Wednesday with Grandma Cindy
and mommy took Thursday off work to be
home with me...

We had a great day, I slept in until 8:30,
caught up on some Curious George...


I got up finally, and got to stay in my pajamas
on the couch with all of my friends,
my blankie, and my pillow...
and of course a graham cracker.
We enjoyed our time together so much,
being at home during the middle of the week...
and mommy knew by the end of the day that
I was feeling a bit better by the way I
got right back to my
VERY independent self
letting her know just how things are...

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Papa is so happy that you are feeling better and that I got to see you and have dinner with you and mommy. I hope you had a nice weekend and feel better for another week. I love you!
PAPA