Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day at the Beach!

After a fabulous brunch and visit at Grandmas house,
mommy and I headed up to the beach
at Auntie Ann's house!
I was SO excited to head down and play!

Here I am giving mommy my best
mothers day smile ever after playing in the water!

No shoes, no problems!

Grandma Joyce and I played and played,
I loved to splash her and she was a VERY good sport,
I am so lucky to have such fun people to play with!

Then, it was time for a little baseball!
Auntie Ann used to play this with my mommy
when she was little, and now it is my turn!


I love you Auntie Ann,
thank you so much
for letting me come to the beach and play!

Despite what this picture may say...
I really do love my mommy!
(maybe I'm just irritated that we are
dressed alike??)
Happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

Tide Chaser said...

Spencer,
It looks like you were a very busy boy on Mothers Day! We like the beach too, and hope that you'll come visit when we are on vacation at Bayview! How about trying to dig for some clams?!
much Love,
YGA's

Ann Smith said...

Hey big slugger,
I loved having you at the beach and playing baseball with you Spencer.
It was a great day and I'm looking forward to more lazy, crazy days of summer with you and your mommy.
Love you so much.
Auntie Ann xoxo