Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Conway...

Last Sunday, my great Aunties came up
to visit us all the way from Kent!
On their way out of town,
they wanted to take us to lunch
at the Conway Tavern!
It was my first time in a "pub"
Ordering from the waitress...
I tried to get something fun,
but they asked for my ID...
as you can see mommy was not amused.

MMMM...
this looks like the perfect drink for me!

Nothing better then some pub faire...


Just shooting the breeze with daddy,
I guess thats what you do at these places...

As you can see I was the DD for the afternoon...
thanks Aunties, I loved it here!!


2 comments:

Durango said...

Spencer---

That was some pretty serious over the top cuteness.

In the Conway Tavern.

While you enjoyed your first visit to a pub, look real clearly around you and you'll see that visit as a cautionary tale, well-heeded, I hope.

In the meantime, you sure are a cute kid.

Tide Chaser said...

Spence,
We really enjoyed your company at the Conway Pub! We especially liked watching you make an impression on the little girl a few tables away! You behaved so good, and it was fun to see you react to the passing train! WHOO-WHOO!!! We can't wait to see you again....next time....the PARK! YIPEEE! :)