Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween

For Halloween, mommy took me downtown
trick-or-treating with THREE of my grandmas,
THREE of my grandpas, AND my cousin.
Here are papa and I scouting out the route...
The Grandma gives us some
lessons on how to properly trick -or-treat

I think I've got it!
Thanks Mr. Lincoln


I finally convinced mommy
to let me taste for myself
all of this stuff everyone
kept raving about...

As you can see in the picture,
I am much more concerned about
what is happening to my dum dum
then posing for the picture,
but it sure was fun to see
Poppy and Grandma Cindy!


The icing on the cake was stopping by
"Bobby's" work...
West and I finally understood
why he likes to work so late...

What a great day,
I cant wait until next year!


1 comment:

Tide Chaser said...

Spencer,
Looks like you scored on Halloween! Your costume was very cute! It was nice to see pictures of your Mommy too! Thanks for sharing your fun! We love you and hope to see you soon!
Hugs,
YGA's