Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend at Moses Lake!

My cousin and best friend West
and I decided to make the trip
over to his meme and papas
house in Moses Lake for
the long holiday weekend!
There was TONS to do,
here were some of the highlights!

It was REALLY warm out!
Grandma and I decided to take a
little dip in the pool!


And then West and I were
put to work
tending to the gardens...



All that swimming and playing
can make a boy hungry...
time to break out my
FAVORITE snack!

It was a wonderful chance for
mommy and I to spend some
well needed time together relaxing!



1 comment:

Weston and Merrick said...

Spencer is my favorite boy in the whole wide world! We had so much fun with you. I love Hunter's head in the last picture...
Love you guys! Can't wait to see you soon.
xoxo