Wednesday, July 18, 2007

fun with my cousin!

The last couple of days my Aunt Ali and cousin Weston
came to visit us! We had so much fun together!
Here are some of the highlights of our visit...
Here is our Grandpa George playing with us!

I'm not sure what West is doing to my head in this picture,
but I don't think I like it!

Here we are with my Grandma,
she had to come bring mommy and auntie coffee,
because West and I got up way too early!


Here we are with baby Eli,
I overheard our mommies saying
that the three of us were going to be TROUBLE,
but I am not sure what they meant...
Our mommies are best friends,
and so are we!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Spencer! I sure had a blast playing with you, sorry about grabbing your head and stuff. I'm really excited to have you to play with now. See you soon!